Would You Like A Calm, Obedient Dog?
Steven James -
Certified Dog Behaviorist/Trainer
I’m Steven James, Dog Behaviorist and I’d love to help you have the courteous, calm, and amazing dog you deserve.
Do you want to keep your dog from jumping up on people, or from barking excessively, pulling on the lead, being aggressive, mouthing, or even getting under your feet in the kitchen? I can help. And, with this method, your dog(s) will more easily learn how to sit, stay, wait, roll over, fetch, high-five, and a host of other behaviors.
Hi, I’ve loved dogs all of my life. As a kid, our family had several breeds over the years. As an adult, my love for dogs grew stronger. Over the years I have worked with a lot of breeds in several countries, including my own pets. I’ve also worked as a high school science teacher, so I’ve been naturally curious about how dogs think, and the best ways to train. That’s what led me to becoming a certified professional.
How This Method Works
My method uses scientific, modern brain-based behavior modification using operant conditioning to teach your dog how to be a calm, courteous member of your family. I help you to understand how your dog(s) think and why they behave the way they do. Then, not only will you see an immediate change, but I’ll give you the tools and knowledge to ensure you’ll enjoy a lifetime of peace and joy with your dog.
There’s a reason for hope.
You and your dog(s) can enjoy a wonderful, long life together. And isn’t it great that this can happen at a price far less than many others charge just to teach your dog a few tricks but doesn’t address the whole nature of your dog?
The How & Why of Pack Leadership
The Pack Leader Advantages:
Dog training that focuses on Owner Education and Dog Communication.
Everything In “High Status”, “The Foundation” and:
- Learn to decode “doggish” – the language of dogs so you can avoid challenges and train more efficiently. You’ll learn what movements and barks mean in the doggy world.
- Understand why your dog can’t respond to you how you want every single time AND
- How to get your dog to want to please you for the rest of her life
- Learn training tips and techniques that will help assure your success
- Get up to 2 hours of additional, personalized, at-home training or behavior modification help at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Your choice of up to $40 of equipment or a hat ($36 value) as a “thank you”.
- 3+ Hours of Initial Consult AND
- Up to 2 hours of Follow-Up Training
- Free – Your Choice: up to $40 Gear
Everything in the “Foundations” package, PLUS –
- Besides immediately addressing up to 3 behavioral concerns you also get basic commands (sit, wait, walk, and come), as well as brain games to help exercise your dog’s mind and body which leads to a better relationship and greater calmness.
- Find out what to do when your dog challenges you
- Learn how to avoid frightening or embarrassing moments when your dog is overreactive
- Discounted access to “Dog Trainer Online” (76% discount!)
- 3+ hours
- Training at your home so you don’t have to pack up your pooch.
- Everything you need to make positive & permanent changes beginning that day.
- Uncover what it takes to have your dog trust you as the leader, without fear, aggression, or force.
- Discover how to have a calmer dog who wants to please you for the rest of its’ life.
- Feel great knowing that your furry family member is treated with kindness, and you won’t have to rely on bribes for the rest of their life!
- FREE LIFETIME access to the “DOG CALMING CODE”
- Free email/phone support for the LIFE of your dog
- 1.5+ hours
Additional dogs and mileage charges may be added but only after being agreed upon prior to your consultation.
“STOP! Before you do anything else, I fully recommend you have a chat with Dog Trainer Academy certified trainer Steven, the knowledge he has is very likely exactly what you are looking for”
– Doggy Dan
It was a joy to have Steve come out and give us some tools we could use for our 3 dogs. We could see a difference in them the next day.
Nick & Taylor
“Steve is awesome! In his visit, Steve taught us some gentle but effective techniques to help keep our energetic boy under control…. and we feel so hopeful and excited that he is already showing so much progress after only one visit!”
Deb & Patrick
“Our experience with Steven from Pack Leader Dog Training was fantastic! I would not hesitate in recommending Pack Leader Dog Training and Steven for your dog training needs! They are very reasonable also!”
Steve is great trainer, he helped me understand my dogs behavior and trained me to train my dog Freyja. She responded right away and I was really impressed and happy!
Thank You Steve your the best!
“Absolutely loved our experience. We highly recommend Pack Leader Dog Training!!”
Joanie & Kevin with Primrose
Steve is very knowledgeable about dog behaviors and personalities. He does an excellent job at sharing practical examples and then how to use them with your dog. We liked how he was easy to connect to. He was funny, professional, and sincere. We saw improvements just hours after our first session. We highly recommend him as a dog trainer!
Mr. Steve is so kind and patient. His goal is for you and your dog to be successful and he communicates that through his actions.
Our Golden doodle improved immediately after our session with Mr. Steve and he continues to make excellent progress.
Hope is not lost and we are so grateful for Mr. Steve!
He even followed up with us to see how we were doing; his standard is excellence – stop your search here.