I’m Steven James, Dog Behaviorist and I’d love to help you have the courteous, calm, and amazing dog you deserve.
Do you want to keep your dog from jumping up on people, or from barking excessively, pulling on the lead, being aggressive, mouthing, or even getting under your feet in the kitchen? I can help. And, with this method, your dog(s) will more easily learn how to sit, stay, wait, roll over, fetch, high-five, and a host of other behaviors.
Hi, I’ve loved dogs all of my life. As a kid, our family had several breeds over the years. As an adult, my love for dogs grew stronger. Over the years I have worked with a lot of breeds in several countries, including my own pets. I’ve also worked as a high school science teacher, so I’ve been naturally curious about how dogs think, and the best ways to train.
My research has led me to the most effective, permanent, and gentle way to go beyond training “tricks”. I believe, and some really impressive dog behaviorists agree, Pack Leadership fills our needs better than any other way being used today.
My method uses scientific, modern brain-based behavior modification that relies on operant conditioning to teach your dog how to be a calm, courteous member of your family. I help you to understand how your dog(s) think and why they behave the way they do. Then, not only will you see an immediate change, but I’ll give you the tools and knowledge to ensure you’ll enjoy a lifetime of peace and joy with your dog.
There’s a reason for hope. You and your dog(s) can enjoy a wonderful, long life together. And isn’t it great that this can happen at a price far less than many others charge just to teach your dog a few tricks but doesn’t address the whole nature of your dog?
Stay in touch with your pack!
Together, we can make a difference.
Your Pack Leader Advantage – The Foundation
Special Pricing Offer!
You pay for results, not time!
Dog Training that focuses on Owner Education and Dog Communication
- Consult and Training for you and your pup!
- Education & Training takes place at your home so you get a detailed observation of your dog in its’ home environment.
- Find out what to do when your dog challenges you
- Learn how to avoid frightening or embarrassing moments when your dog is overreactive
- Uncover what it takes to have your dog trust you as the leader, without fear, aggression, or force.
- Discover how to have a calmer dog who wants to please you for the rest of its life.
- ESA Training: Your Emotional Support Animal brings you comfort so it only makes sense that your pooch is trained to be calm and well-behaved.
- Besides addressing behavioral concerns you also get basic commands (sit, wait, walk, and come), and brain games to help exercise your dog’s mind and body which leads to a better relationship and greater calmness.
- Your Personalized, Initial Consult and training plan is not restricted by time.
- You’re Guaranteed to be able to create permanent changes!
- You’ll feel great knowing that your furry family member is treated with gentle kindness, and you won’t have to rely on bribes for the rest of their life!
- Free email/phone support for the LIFE of your dog
- FREE LIFETIME access to the “DOG CALMING CODE”
- Additional family dogs can be included.
Fill out the form below to have a personalized plan developed and priced for you.
A deposit of $50 is required to hold your spot and will be applied to your consultation.
Make the Change You Need Today
“Steve is awesome! In his visit, Steve taught us some gentle but effective techniques to help keep our energetic boy under control…. and we feel so hopeful and excited that he is already showing so much progress after only one visit!” –
Nick & Taylor
“Absolutely loved our experience. We highly recommend Pack Leader Dog Training!!”
“Our experience with Steven from Pack Leader Dog Training was fantastic! I would not hesitate in recommending Pack Leader Dog Training and Steven for your dog training needs! They are very reasonable also!” Deb & Patrick
“Steve is great trainer, he helped me understand my dogs behavior and trained me to train my dog Freyja. She responded right away and I was really impressed and happy!
Thank You Steve your the best!” – Juanita
It was a joy to have Steve come out and give us some tools we could use for our 3 dogs . We could see a difference in them the next day. – Jeanette
“You gave me hope as well as instruction. I was able to see results on our first day. I encourage anyone that has issues understanding where things have gone awry in training, Steven James can help you.” – Sharon
Serving the Greater Redding Area
“STOP! Before you do anything else, I fully recommend you have a chat with Dog Trainer Academy certified trainer Steven, the knowledge he has is very likely exactly what you are looking for”
– Doggy Dan